Monday, December 8, 2014

It's going to be gray today...

It's gray everyday.  Grey.  Hmm, this site does recognize both spellings.  And yes, that was a reference to Groundhog's Day, only Murray says, "it's cold everyday."  I haven't written in essentially three weeks (at-least for my own recreation) and it's starting to take its toll.  Also I have a paper to write that is due tomorrow and I haven't even started it.  But I did manage to convert my Biafra albums from FLAC to MP3, so... day well spent.

Honestly I've felt drained lately.  Why people tolerate this environment I have no idea.  Just another reason to have a fraction of the current human populous.

And P.S. yes I realize my Mantra of the Hedonist was terrible parody that was self-righteous and not particularly illuminating.  It was just something I had to write at the time.

I hope to write something before the holidays are actually upon us (rather than hovering over us like a cloud of social expectation - and you know how I feel about that) but if I don't, happy holidays to everyone.

Also to have at-least one somewhat substantive aspect in this post:  fuck the people who put the "Jesus is the reason for the season" signs on their lawn.  Firstly no it's not.  It's robbery of a Roman holiday.  Secondly, and more importantly, don't tell me how I should celebrate any day or live any portion of my life in any way whatsoever.  I'm not telling you to celebrate the Fourth of July as a Secularist rather than as a Bible-thumping dunce, so don't tell me how I should regard a holiday you probably watch Kirk Cameron movies for the history on.

Merry fuckin' Christmas.  You filthy animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment