Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Momentary Confliction

I'm somewhat conflicted as to what serious academic work to start next.  I wanted to do a work on Utilitarianism (mostly highlighting the frankly obvious distinctions between Utility and Moral Sentiment Theory, and arguing in favor of Mill) with a little Sci-fi thrown in, but I also want to do something examining Schopenhauer and Nietzsche.  I'll probably do the former, but who knows, I might focus on that one and begin work on the latter.  I'm also researching Hinduism.  It's amazing how many beliefs and perspectives which seem contradictory can be held in various schools yet lumped by a single designator.

That's it for now.  I might have some work for you guys soon.  Oh, and I also got further in Gex a few nights ago than I did my entire childhood of playing.  The best possible indication that I'm hitting my stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment