Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Little Help from My Friends

Hey guys, in-part because the conferences in America I sent to haven't gotten back to me yet (also it just seems like a great experience) I've decided I'm going to deliver my paper in majestic India!  It's going to cost a pretty penny to go, so any amount you beautiful people can chip in will be greatly appreciated. I would put a set-amount for me posting my paper on this site, but in all honesty I'm going to do it anyway.  But the more that's donated, the more quickly I'll be compelled to post it on here.  So there's my lazy attempt to provide an incentive. Thanks in advance for all those who help out.  In case you can't tell, I haven't exactly learned the ins-and-outs of this website yet, but here's where you can donate:  https://www.gofundme.com/JLHIndianExcursion.


P.S. I beat Mega Man 8 about a week ago.  The robot masters were pretty easy but I had to create two save states (one on the snowboarding opening for Wily's castle partially because my emulator wasn't handling it well; and the other being after I beat Wily's first form because I didn't want to have to beat all eight robot masters again each time I lost all my lives) to do it.

Oh and P.P.S.  Making good progress on my Utilitarian essay.  I'll probably have something for you guys in about a week.  All the more reason to maximize my happiness and show people actually read my jargon by donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment