Friday, June 19, 2015

Update

Hey guys, thought I'd let my adoring public know what I'm up to.  I decided to do one short essay and two (most-likely) longer ones instead of what I originally planned.  I'll try to churn out the Hume essay first, since I just need to write the introduction and provide citation to finish it.  The Mill essay has some work behind it and I haven't started the Mill & Aristotle essay.  There's also an unrelated essay about differences in fundamental perspective and psychology that I'm at-times anxious to do that I probably won't be starting for a while.

I'll try to get the Hume essay on here by Tuesday.  I know I said by the end of the week, however I need to focus on scholarships and looking for other ways to fund my trip to India.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment