Friday, July 10, 2015

Unasked for Update? Sure, why not.

Hey gang, it feels like forever since I've written something, but I noticed it's only been a week and a half since I posted my short "essay" 'What can Money Buy Me?'  Things have been going all-right I suppose.  I got my book on Cynicism a few days ago and am close to a fifth done with it.  I plan on writing an essay about whether or not it's livable today and whether or not it makes any sense at-all considering what we know about human nature.  I also want to write about whether it and other social philosophies are consistent with Materialism, but I'm not sure whether that'll be a separate essay.  I think I'll just have it be just one large thing, but y'never know.

There's a lot of other small nonsense I could babble about, but I think that's enough.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment