Sunday, September 13, 2015

Back to School

Yep.  The party's over.  But who knows, maybe a whole new party's beginning?  Not a whole lot going on with me lately.  My computer wouldn't work from Tuesday to late Thursday.  It was very irritating but it's behind me.  Maybe that's why I slacked both Friday and Saturday.  Don't have a lot to do besides reading and doing some answers for my Phil Business class.  I have to read Friedman.  At-least its not Ayn Rand.  And then I can finally put the Right-wing Libertarians behind me since I'll probably never read Nozick or Hayek.  I've been procrastinating somewhat, binge-watching Louie. 

Felt kind of listless yesterday and somewhat today.  I should improve my diet but who knows if will or not.

Alright.  That's it.  Shows over.  You can stay if you want but there won't be anything to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment