Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sickness Milk and Everything

Hey gang, I know it hasn't been too long since my last post, but it's felt like some time has past on this end.  Getting over a sickness.  First it was sore throat/general sickness, then it was infected ear.  Both are losing the battle now (go home team) but I'm being extra-super sloth-esque today just so I don't risk a resurgence of the foreign horde.  This really convinces me of my Negative Utilitarianism.  I want to write something on that in-terms of human psychology, already have a brief outline in the works.


A little while ago I wanted to put in a good word for Tru Moo milk.  Until a few weeks ago I haven't drunken milk consistently since childhood, but I really like their strawberry milk, and most of the other brands I looked at had corn syrup (I tried the Kwik Trip brand and it tasted awful, you could even smell that it was full of shit) HFCS or some other franken-product.  I'm not huge into the GMO concerns, but I do think its absolutely ludicrous the shit they put into the thing we're told as children is what we drink when we want to compromise pleasure for health and well-being.  But then this milk not only is healthier but is one of my favorite beverages now.

Send the check to the right p.o. box this time Tru Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment