Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Poi... Fuck it, you know the drill.

Just finished watching Constantine.  Great movie.  Maybe haven't seen it since high school.  Could write an analysis of it but probably won't.  This usually when I would say, "all the things I could say about it would be self-evident" and then I go through all those apparently self-evident things just to stroke my ego, but I'm really not going to write an analysis this time - sorry.

Maybe I'll write something quick and post it though.  Haven't written in almost a week but I'm enjoying my time off before I have to pack up all my shit, throw half of it away (or give it away) and store the other half at my Mom's before starting my new life.  Was planning on writing something regarding the Stoics, still might get to it in the next week and a half - who know.

I've been enjoying playing PS2 lately.  Been thinking about writing something arguing for why its the best console of the best time in video games but I'd come off to much as a fanboy.  Actually, though I had a PS One I quickly switched over to Nintendo growing up and got into Xbox just for Halo.  Don't regret it though.  Nintendo had Mario and Sonic.  I know I'm probably missing something with a shit-ton of other games but it really doesn't bother me.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment