Friday, February 19, 2016

Let's make it one.

Let's see if I get something done today (asides from making this post - which is a accomplishment in my eyes because I just made it clever and self-aware just by referencing the fact that I just made it that way which makes me feel like I'm actually doing something which I'm really not).  People are crazy and stupid.  And I want to do something with my life that eases the suffering of existence.  One of the best ways to do that I believe is to have people confront how meaningless, absurd and valueless all life and all of life's endeavors are.  What we should do we should be passionate about, but never get too carried away or take anything too serious to the point that we allow ourselves to be pointlessly disgruntled about life and all of its pettiness and horrific attributes - many of the greatest horrors in life being the smallness and pettiness of most of our lives.

It could be a great day.  Who the fuck knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment