Sunday, April 17, 2016

Rediscovering Childhood Classics - again

Also beat Super Mario Sunshine again in the last few hours.  I managed to get almost eighty out of the hundred and twenty shine sprites.  I'm not going to bother trying to get them all.  Honestly, I was never much for collecting all the poke'mon and all of that.  Managed to get to the wolf in Twilight Princess.  It plays much better with a gamecube controller as opposed to the wiimote.  Though it sold the most consoles of that generation, honestly I consider the Wii to be a step-back gameplay wise.  It's fun for families to play for an hour or two during the holidays, otherwise all they do is collect dust in people's entertainment centers.  A small part of me still wants to play games like Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Pikmin 3, but they really don't make it worth getting the console; also I still have Twilight Princess and Metroid to beat.  And after that if I'm liking LoZ maybe I'll try Wind Waker.

Just another day in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment