Saturday, April 16, 2016

Return to the Classics - and by classics I mean a fifteen and a twelve year old game

In the last week I've beaten Pikmin and Pikmin 2 again.  I've beaten them both a few times in my life, and I thoroughly enjoyed playing through these Gamecube classics again.  Haven't been able to play Pikmin 3 yet and I'm definitely not buying a Wii U just for that and Super Mario Maker.  I might try and run through Metroid Prime and/or Twilight Princess.  LoZ was a series I've wanted to get into but never have.

Maybe I'll try and beat Spyro A Hero's Tale which is a game I had growing up but never beat partly because it was one of the few Spyro games that didn't catch my attention.  I personally didn't like the switching to different characters.

I have two papers to work on in the next few weeks so I wouldn't be expecting a lot of material from me.  When I do have free time I'll probably be spending it on other things other than writing.  I'll have plenty of time to focus on my own writing(s) and ideas during summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment