Monday, May 30, 2016

Selling my Soul for Beer Money - and I Usually Don't Drink Beer

Hey guys.  I just found out after making posts on this account for about three years (damn time flies) now that you can turn on ads for what'll add up to chump change.

If I had something like a Patreon, then I wouldn't have ads at-all (and remember when I asked you chumps to help me out to fly to India?  So it's not like I can rely on you parasitic fucks to give me a buck or two now and again) but I don't, and a college kid has got to make his Ramen, wine and video game money somehow.

I'll always write for my own sense of exploration and achievement more than anything else, but hey, money may be evil, but that doesn't mean I can't get some doing what I love rather than doing what I hate at Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment